There is this marriage record.  There is also a large Reis family in
Nantucket.

Massachusetts, Marriage Index, 1901-1955 and 1966-1970 Massachusetts,
Marriage Index, 1901-1955 and 1966-1970Name:Rosa Correia ReisMarriage Year:
1921Marriage Place:Lowell, Massachusetts, USAVolume Number:29Page
Number:366Index
Volume Number:93