Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help with marriage record -
Flamengos, Faial
From: Lee <shorts...@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, August 15, 2014 8:38 am
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Cc: shorts...@suddenlink.net

Thanks, Doug.  I was pretty sure about Antonio's parents; but wasn't sure about Anna Rosa's....especially her mother Catherina - the abbreviation they used looked like gibberish to me...looked kind of like cvv or something....when you've had four surgeries on your eyes over the past few years things don't look the same to you as they do to others.

Now for the fun of finding the parents marriage records...lol

Lee

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---