Doug, Thanks for your info and advice. In fact, the Braz Correa I'm looking
for was married to another Correa (Maria) and both of their fathers were
Correa's. So I'm pretty sure I can find a fit for them in my tree.
Additionally, I've been able to trace Braz's Correa line back to the 1500's
through other researchers, which is very exciting. What's been frustrating
is I have their wedding record but I can't his baptism or death records nor
her baptism record. But, I'll keep trying.

Fred