From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Nancy Pinksaw
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:22 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Pimentel DNA

Hi,
I'm, new to this group, but have a family tree on, Ancestry.com.
I, am a Pemantel, my grandparents are from Faja de Baixo, Sao Miguel.
Now, the odd part of my recent family story, is that my daughter in law, did a
DNA, test.
As, far as she knows, she doesn't have any Azorean descent.
She was contacted from a woman, who had exact matches and they were all Azorean.
Now, one person was a, Richard Francis Pimentel, which I googled the name and
brought me to this website.
I am quite confused by all this.
Any ideas?
Thanks,