I registered but never received an email about payment. As it turns out, I have
to work that morning and can't get out of it so I can't attend. However I would
love to stop by after work and see everyone - do you think I'd be able to do
that? I live 5 minutes from RIC.

Please let me know if that is possible. Thanks!
Joanne

Joanne Medeiros Grota Mercier
Researching Bretanha (Medeiros Grota, Benevides, deSouza), Lagoa (Luiz,
d'Oliveira Homem) and Rabo de Peixe (Martins Gouveia)