Steve,

Sorry, the Anthony Sears stuff was for another Steve. Unless I click the
name on the message it only shows you with first name.

You said in a previous message that you are assuming that your great
grandmother Filomena b. 1851 is attached to the Jose Thomas Carneiro
family, and this is all built off that.

I'm proposing that this Filomena Carneiro may actually be the one your
looking for.

Eric