Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA matches that link the Azores to
Mainland Portugal
From: A Faria <antoniof1...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, October 19, 2014 8:58 am
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Cc: antoniof1...@gmail.com

My goal Doug is through DNA to obtain clues about the ancestral Village, Town or City of my ancestors prior to settling in the Azores I predict interest will increase in this area and there will be some format to

share and discuss this information with others that are interested. I have some good clues already that indicate that my direct paternal ancestor that settled on Pico in the 1500's was from Porto, it is important

that more people of Azorean ancestry test to give us more clues but we will get a clearer picture when more Portuguese from the Mainland test