Sent from Windows Mail

From: nancy jean baptiste
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎November‎ ‎10‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎13‎ ‎AM
To: azores group

Hi Sam,

I can make out a bit of it....

Joao, son of Jose da Roza Jorge and Maria de Jesus....born, 5-15-1832

paternal grandparents: Manuel da Roza Jorge and Catherina Rosa

Maternal grandfather, incognito and Maria ?

Nancy Jean

www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-LAGEDO-B-1826-1860/FLR-LF-LAGEDO-B-1826-1860_item1/P20.html

Top, left side.  Need help translating.

Thanks, Sam in Camas, WA