I found the marriage re it'd of Manoel Pachequo (Pacheco) and Maria de Paiva in
Matriz da Estrela

Unfortunately I'm having to use my IPad for research, desktop is in the shop
for upgrading, etc.  I haven't figured out yet how to post the links when
posting to the group with the IPad (I'll figure that out eventually...lol)

Below is what I CAN tell you- it is

Casamentos Matriz fa Estrela, 1676-1697, Item # 9, right side bottom.

Manoel Pachequo son of Francisco Machado and ???? - cannot read that name.
And
Maria de Paiva daughter of Manoel de Paivo and Maria d???? - cannot read this
name either.

Marriage occurred ?? 30th, 1677

Any/all help greatly appreciated.

Lee Estep