Hi Rick,

I am going to begin trying to piece some of this information together....
Stanley Perry matches me on a third cousin level, and he does have a Moniz
line.  I actually spoke with him a few days ago.  Unfortunately, he did not
know of a Robert, however, it is possible that Bobby is from a marriage of a
female who married a Moniz, or that Moniz was one of two surnames.  Who knows?

I would need to start working on his tree from a Jose Moniz born in the late
1700s in Achaddia (sp?), Sao Miguel....   Daunting task.

Do you know who the common ancestor is between your dad and Stanley?

Sent from my iPad