From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of "E"
Sharp
Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 12:55 PM
To: azores
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] FTDNA match notification

Good Morning,

Recently I have received notification from FTDNA about matches and it just says
We Found a New Y-DNA Relative and then "info: and previously it said FTDNA
results or something or other like this.  Is this new format "info" legitimate.
 I hesitate to open the email as I am not sure.

Thank you.
Elaine.