Just google Ryanair and Azores and I am sure you will find the
articles on this.  This is great for those who might want to visit
England, etc. besides the Azores and/or Lisbon.  We usually use London
as our home base when we travel Europe so this is great news for us.
We have flown Ryanair many times but be sure to read all of their
rules and regulations before you fly so you will have no surprises
when you check in. Thus far, we have had no problems with them.

"E"