I'm getting a couple of people who are writing down the codes for the DNA
sale and then either transposing a couple of things or misreading O for 0
or whatnot.  Copy and paste will eliminate that problem.  Copy and paste is
something that needs to be demonstrated and then practiced a couple of
times every day for a week or so.  Asking your grandkids means they take
your mouse and do it for you and then you still don't know how to copy and
paste, although you got the job done!

So I poked around and found a couple of videos.  I liked this one best as
the guy has his cursor highlighted, and he didn't skip any steps.  You may
have to replay this video a few times to absorb the information, as he
shows a couple of different methods.  Or sit down with the kids and have
them watch it with you.  Just don't give them control of your mouse!  Tell
them you want a turn to try.

http://goo.gl/M5FLXG

Going to YouTube.com and typing in: copy and paste
Will produce other videos too that maybe you like better.

Achada