Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:20:31 -0800
From: pagome...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Obito for Escolastica Maria do Espirito Santo

I have found what I hope is my GGG Grandmother Escolastica Maria do Espirito
Santo obito. It look like she died on 3 July 1848? Other than the names and the
month I am having a hard time reading this obito. Record is on the left.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-O-1840-1850/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-O-1840-1850_item1/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-O-1840-1850_JPG/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-O-1840-1850_0169.jpg
 Thanks again,Paul G.