A lot of people use Babelfish (not sure about the spelling) but in my
experience it is not very good. I often wonder what program Edna Phillips Kerns
used when she translated Book IV, Vol 1 of Saudades da Terra. She claimed she
could not read Portuguese. Her translation was better than what Babelfish would
have accomplished but was still inadequate. Still, I do not know of another
English translation that is better.
Good luck, Al.
John

     On Friday, January 9, 2015 12:01 PM, Bigal429 via Azores Genealogy