Al, try this link. It should give you all the instructions you need.
If you are working from a PC, you will probably need to login to your Dropbox
account and go through the steps.
If you are working from a Mac, the steps are different because you can probably
do it from your computer.
In either case, the link below will give you step by step instructions.
How do I share folders with other people? (Dropbox Help Center)

|   |
| How do I share folders with other people? (Dropbox Help ...Dropbox Help
Center -- For your questions regarding Dropbox's Basic service, Dropbox Pro,
and Dropbox for Business |
|  |
| View on www.dropbox.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |