Yes, Manuel,

I don't speak a word of Portuguese, I went last July for the first time and
after getting lost several times I turned to our good old friend "Siri"
(tmobile). I was amazed at how she was able to find places not on our map.
I don't know how I would have survived getting out of those little towns
without her.  So I agree with Manuel, Tom Tom or Siri could be very helpful.

Tanya

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:24 AM, <manueljoselj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Google Earth is limited in street names out from Ponta Delgada
> Here is an idea and I used it a couple years ago
> I used believe or not a TomTom with a map of the Azores
> Of course I was not going to get lost after all I was in an island but it
> got me to places I did not know where they were
> When I tell this story to friends they all laugh
> Worth a try
>
> On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 11:23:59 AM UTC-5, paint...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> I'm going to Sao Miguel in July and I'd love to find a street where my
>> grandparents lived. I don't have much info other than names and birth dates
>> and a marriage certificate from the US. Can anyone help me?
>>
>  --

Tanya K. Smith

tanya808sm...@gmail.com

808.232.1366

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.