From: bamecklenb...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with final brick wall please.
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:24:41 -0700

Nancy,

When I first saw your email I thought, at
last someone who knows about Joseph Victorino (Vitorino Jose)! But I guess it
was a different one. From what I could find the one I am looking for was born
Feb 25, 1832 in Angústias, Horta, Faial, Azores. His father was Vitorino Jose
dos Reis and mother was Mariana Luisa Candida. He did settle in New Bedford.
But
my relatives say it was New Bedford, New Jersey. I haven't verified that
yet.  He supposedly came over to America with his older brother, Antonio
Victorino in 1859.

~Barbara