Sent from Windows Mail

From: Eliseu Pacheco da Silva
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎February‎ ‎15‎, ‎2015 ‎3‎:‎11‎ ‎AM
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

Found this book with photos of Santa Maria Island people:

Santa Maria, Semblantes e Rumores, Edição Comemorativa do Dia dos Açores, Santa
Maria, 16 de Maio de 2005, Presidência do Governo Regional dos Açores, Direcção
Regional da Cultura

The photos were taken in 1958 by Artur Santos a Portuguese musicologist. The
pictures are of:

1.       Luísa Soares Figueiredo

2.       Virgínia de Andrade Cabral

3.       António Furtado Loura

4.       Joaquim de Lima

5.       António Augusto Cabral

6.       José Poim Cabral de Moura

7.       José de Andrade Chaves

8.       Gualter Eusébio Figueiredo Coelho (child)

9.       José da Trindade Fontes Correia (child)

10.   José Manuel de Sousa Medeiros (child)

There are some other photos of non-identified people.

Have a nice day J

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

“Sharing is one of the most profitable human resources”

Researching Açores (São Miguel and Graciosa) and Alentejo

( http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel )