I think it's Maria do Patrocinia e materna de Candido Ferreira e Maria Jose
d' Almeida; Padrinhos- Joao de Medeiros, solteiro, camponio... no godmother.

The name variations are not that significant, unless you are dealing with
similar families in the same time period. Then you have to keep track of
little change to ensure you have the right people.

JR