John, I am speechless.... Thank you so very much! This is amazing, my Mother in law is going to be so happy.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! So I do have the names of Jose and Vitoria Salvador's children, if that will help? Let me start with my Father-in-law, Justino Sousa Salvador born on Dec. 9, 1927 (married Maria de Carmo Pereira Carvalho B. 5/17/1931 M. 12/27/1957 or 1958), his brothers are Manuel Sousa Salvador and Jose Sousa Salvador. He has 4 sister's: The oldest is Conceicao, Maria Gloria (married Manuel Patricio), Maria dos Anjos, and Helena. Not sure if this helps.... Let me know what you need. Again, I can't express how grateful I am for the wealth of priceless information you have provided me with, extremely grateful!
Sharlene