Hi Diane,
It looks like Isabel was baptized in the casa......I just see one child
baptized in the record. The one directly above it is for twins.
Nancy Jean

From: digeorg...@hotmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Baptism Record for Isabel?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:31:22 -0800

Hi, I am having trouble figuring out the baptism record at
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-SR-SAOROQUE-B-1582-1622/PIC-SR-SAOROQUE-B-1582-1622_item1/P142.html
 According to the NEPS database, Isabel was born on 1 Aug 1618 and is the child
of Manuel Martins Cardoso and Leonor Ferreira.
(http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=SRoquePico;lang=en;p=isabel;n=ferreira;oc=1)
 I am fairly sure that this record is from 1 Aug 1618 and that Isabel is named
in it, but it looks like more than one person was baptized or something else
that I can’t figure out. Any help would be appreciated. Diane George