From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of "E"
Sharp
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2015 5:10 PM
To: azores
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Maui Portugese Sausage

Jo Anne,

Tell me about.  Sam's Club used to carry Silva's and they no longer do.  They
carry this Hawaiian linguica and I tried it and did not like it all.  Was
really disappointed.  I asked them to please go back to the Silva's about a
year ago to no avail.  BUT....My Walmart carries Silva's (smaller package).  A
little more expensive but at least I can get it.

My sis is visiting from very snowy New Hampshire (and she has to go back
tomorrow!!!) and she brought me a a few pounds of Gaspars and I am a happy
camper.  You can order Gaspars online.

"E"

"E"