From: azores@googlegroups.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manoel Soares Coelho
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 17:47:11 +0000

Hello all;  I need help reading the sidebar on this one.  I can read something
about Manoel Soares Coelho and the date of 17 May 1906 in Sao Pedro but; that’s
about it.  Many thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated,   Sam in
Centro Maz

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1870-1879/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1870-1879_item1/P148.html

Sent from Windows Mail