(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes lists)

Today is the day you need to have your hotel room booked!!!!  (To get the
rate of stay 3, get the 4th free).  Conference fees are due in a couple of
more weeks.  Here is the announcement if anyone missed it.

Our Azores Genealogical Conference and Research Trip to Salt Lake City on
April 7-10, 2015 is approaching!

Our first deadline is the hotel rooms.  One month before the conference,
the hotel releases any unsold rooms out of our block.  I was able to secure
the "stay 3 nights get the 4th free" genealogy deal.  Once we sell out our
block of rooms, you will pay the group rate of $89 or so a night (need to
confirm that price with the sales director).  The rooms are going quickly!

THE DEADLINE FOR THE HOTEL IS TODAY AT 11:59 PM MDT!!!!!!

Registration and hotel information for the Plaza Hotel can be found here:
goo.gl/zHFvJl

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Salt Lake!

Cheri, Rosemarie, and João

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes lists)
>
> Our Azores Genealogical Conference and Research Trip to Salt Lake City on
> April 7-10, 2015 is approaching!
>
> Our first deadline is the hotel rooms.  One month before the conference,
> the hotel releases any unsold rooms out of our block.  I was able to secure
> the "stay 3 nights get the 4th free" genealogy deal.  Once we sell out our
> block of rooms, you will pay the group rate of $89 or so a night (need to
> confirm that price with the sales director).  The rooms are going quickly!
>
> THE DEADLINE FOR THE HOTEL IS THIS FRIDAY, MARCH 6TH!!!
>
> Registration and hotel information for the Plaza Hotel can be found here:
> goo.gl/zHFvJl
>
> Looking forward to meeting many of you in Salt Lake!
>
> Cheri, Rosemarie, and João

Achada