From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:40 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] National Geo's Articles-Azores/Madeira/Cape
Verde/Macao

Richard, I think I might have that one also. There used to be a woman in Sutter
Creek CA that sold old National Geo's but she's closed now. I bought many old
ones from her several years ago.

Rosemarie

 <mailto:rcap...@gmail.com> rcap...@gmail.com

Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,

Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Richard Francis Pimentel