Hi Paul,

You’re welcome, there are many helpful people on this list that helped me
tremendously when I first started out.

I think it is very important when we respond to requests like this to give the
name as it is spelled within the record so that the person making the request
can then go back and try to understand the very old and difficult to read
handwriting.  When I responded with the name Izidorio, I probably should have
said that name would now be spelled as Isidoro.  If I had given the name to you
as Isidoro, and you went back to try and figure it out, you would see the name
has an io at the end and it wouldn’t make sense to you.  As you add more names
to your tree, you will start to be able to make more sense of the spellings in
the older records.

Always feel free to request help!  Good luck with your tree!

Denise D’Antona