Thank you for the help.  It is the 1930's

In a message dated 3/23/2015 10:04:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gfsche...@gmail.com writes:

Bob,
That time period in Angra has pictures?!?!?!!?  You lucky  people!

Antonio Machado Evangelho is 26 years of age, son of  Antonio Machado
Evangelho and of Maria da Conceicao, native of the freguesia  of Ribeirinha,
council of Angra do Heroisimo, he's passenger (or passaporte)  number 202.  Not
sure of the rest.

Cheri

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 PM, BOBCAMSCPW via Azores  Genealogy