The CCA, passports could help.
Hermano

Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 01:16:29 +0000
From: blackice...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Ponta Delgada to Argentina

Hi everyone.

A friend of mine is just starting his genealogy . He says his family use too
talk about his ancestors traveling from Ponta Delgada to Argentina. I haven't
seen any manifest with Argentina on it. Has anyone come across Argentina??
This would be around 1923 to 1930's.

Thanks Pat

Calling for snow tomorrow. 1 to 2 inches. Yeah spring.