From: eliseuman...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel de Arruda... let's start all over again!
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 22:39:15 +0000

Hi Hermano,Thank you very much for your concern. I am sending you a report
where you may see my couple. I think you have the same “problem” that led me to
a false conclusion. The marriage date you have is for a Manuel Arruda, soldier,
married to a Maria Júlia that I think went to Hawaii… Please see the data I
have and we will change information! Once more, thank you.eliseu  De:
azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Hermano C.
Pires
Enviada: quarta-feira, 8 de Abril de 2015 18:54
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Eliseu,
Regarding this part of your post below:

The day before yesterday I found out that that Manuel de Arruda was not our
Manuel de Arruda. Both were married to a Maria Júlia… but mine was married to a
Maria Júlia de Melo… (I just forgot to verify someone’s information)… so: let’s
start all over again!!!

I have a Maria Julia de Melo married to a Manuel de Arruda, who is a distant
relative (7th cousin 3X removed according to FTM). Do you have any dates,
parents and place of origin for this couple? Mne were married 19 July 1875 in
Porto Formoso (not confirmed) and I will glad to share any information you may
want on this couple.
Hermano