I have found my way to the very early records with abbreviations and faint
writing and need some help.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-RELVA-C-1673-1708/SMG-PD-RELVA-C-1673-1708_item1/P18.html

the first marriage entry for Simao Ferrara and Maria da Sylva - top left

I am having trouble with the parents' names -

4th line looks like about 2nd word in

Simao Ferrara (abbreviated Fra) ,son of Manoel (abbreviated Mel) do Aquiar?
   then what is the word after that -  Conte?

next line  -

his wife, Maria Ferrara (abreviated Ma Fra)  with Maria da Silva, daughter
of Agostino/
da ? and his wife Catarina da Ponte deceased...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Amy Francis