Have all of you Graciosa researchers, which I lost my list of, seen the videos
that a man named Silva made of trips all around the island? If you google
Paseos in Graciosa you should get a lot of choices. They are narrated in
Portuguese, but you can figure it out pretty well. With nice music, too. He
goes down Camino da Limeira to the end and then reverses (u-turns) and comes
back up passing where my Grandfather was born in 1872. (In Luz) Wish I knew
which house it was! I keep trying to guess. Just thought all would like to go
there, even if just looking at the video.
Dolores Vener

Sent from my iPad