Hi, everybody!Starting to research my mother's Family (Mello) which came from
the Azores to Florianópolis, Santa Catarina state, Brazil.  I still haven't
found the link between the Azores and Florianópolis.My FTDNA test results drive
me directly to the Azores (almost all my matches have their origin
there).Please, find below my FTDNA matches, if anyone in this list wants to
keep in touch and Exchange information, it would be a pleasure.Best regards,
Marcelo Luis Melo Goncalves
Matches list:

|  Vivian Ann Christy  |
|  Elsie  Valine (Contact Sandra),  |
|  Sharri  Moore  |
|  Leticia  Tavares  |
|  Adrian  Martins  |
|  Joseph Alexander Erickson   |
|  Jessie M. Lemos  |
|  Katherine   Silveir  |
|  Paula  da Nova  |
|  Frank Joseph Machado (deceased - contact is Cheri)  |
|  Diane Louise Machado-Wyant  |
|  Sara  Armstrong (contact is Mary Bordi)  |
|  Donald George Luis  |
|  Mary  Vaz contact Mike  |
|  Clarence Vieira Valine  (valim) (Contact is Sandra)  |
|  Tony Ferreira Mello (contact is David)  |
|  Guilherme  Fraga  |
|  PATRICIA MARIREA MUDD  |
|  GABRIELA PASQUINI CEZAR  |
|  Karen Silva Hillman  |
|  Richard George Perry  |
|  Sthella Buchanan Flores  |
|  Eugene Benjamin Flores  |
|  David Joseph (contact Kristina Dunnaway)   |
|  Joseph  Barr  |
|  Robert Anthony Camacho  |
|  Michael Joseph Vierra (contact is Helen)  |
|  Jose (contact Kristina Clever)   |
|  CHRISTOPHER  LEBLANC  |
|  Tina  Coleman  |
|  Joseph R Pimentel  |
|  John  Mendoza   |
|  Liz  Hughson  |
|  Julie  Bardsley  |
|  Angela Maria Lopes  |
|  Diana Gonzales Rodriguez  |
|  Cyndy L Bray  |
|  Rosemary Carolyn Kunz  |
|  Susana  Aragon  |
|  S.  Goeppel  |
|  Susan  Robison   |
|  Richard  Lawrence  |
|  Francis  Vierra   |
|  Patricia Ellen Jay  |
|  andrew louis carricarte  |
|  Diderot  Lopes  |
|  Dolores  Vener  |
|  Luke Andreas Peterson  |
|  J. Michael Cordeniz  |
|  Darby Kay Pate  |
|  Ricardo  da Rosa  |
|  Maureen Joy Russell  |
|  Everett  Pacheco  |
|  MARCIO  SANTOS  |
|  beatriz  stallings  |
|  Adeline Marie Amaral (contact is Veronica)  |
|  Manuel  Macedo  |
|  Christie M Scott  |
|  Danilo  Borges Fernandes  |
|  Wm  Starr  |