_____

De : Philippe GARNIER [mailto:philippe.garnier...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 18 mai 2015 17:13
À : 'azores@googlegroups.com'
Objet : RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help reading Bartholomeu Pacheco marriage
to Margarida Nunes, Ribeirinha (Terceira) 1718

Dear Bill,

1 - About the Galhardo surname, I had not noted where I had found it (It was
old time, when I didn’t notice all !!! Sorry). But, it’s probably in a
marriage of his 8 sons and daughters, or in his obit or his wife’s obit.

2- In their marriage the priest mentions a 3rd degree dispensation. : yes,
João Vaz Pacheco, married with Maria da Conceição, is a Bartolomeu’s
brother.

3 - Antonio Frz Pacheco and Antonio Frz Galhado are the same person married
to the same Iria de Azevedo : yes, I noticed Galhardo only on the marriage
record of Bartolomeu. But, to the Bartolomeu’s batism, the father’s surname
is Fernandes Pacheco.

4 – Alves, Alveres, Alvares : to me, their are the same. I saw frequently
one or other to the same person. And, in a bank of data, it’s too difficult
to search about 3 surnames to verify if the person yet exists in. Then, now,
I write only Alveres.

I hope I answered correctly.

Philippe

  _____