I hope this is the baptismo record for my 6X great grandmother Quiteria
Moniz de Medeiros. Record is on the left page at the bottom. Other than her
name the record is very light and hard to read. I can see her fathers name
Manoel Vieira, the given name for her mother Thereza, and the birth year of
1724. The software on my computer is useless trying to make it more
dark/clear.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-ACHADINHA-B-1714-1744/SMG-ND-ACHADINHA-B-1714-1744_item1/SMG-ND-ACHADINHA-B-1714-1744_JPG/SMG-ND-ACHADINHA-B-1714-1744_0057.jpg

Thanks

Paul G.