Thank you Eliseu,

I do have the Rodrigues book.  I will go back and check that I have all the
info from there.

Hermano - Thank you for sending this file.  Up to Joao Jose Cabral de Melo and
Elena Rosa de Medeiros Sampaio are my ancestors.  Where the line starts to
follow Maria Joaquina (my ancestors sister), I had a few of her children but
not Manuel Inacio de Medeiros and his line.  So thank you very much for the
information!  Where did you find it?  I would love to tie in with anyone that
has ties to this family.

Denise D’Antona