Would using Google Chrome vs. Explorer have something to do with it? In
Google I right click the image copy the URL and paste, that one you only
get 1 zoom. Where as in Esplorer I right click on the image>properties>
copy the URL and paste. Here is the same link using Explorer
*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697_item1/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697_JPG/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697_0179.jpg*

<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697_item1/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697_JPG/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1676-1697_0179.jpg>.

If there is a better way please let me know and I'll be happy to use it.
Paul G.