See below in red.
That's the best that I can figure out.

Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bsei2...@gmail.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:35 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel Jose Cordeiro marriage to Antonia Maria de
Betencourt, Sao Matheus da Praia, Graciosa

  I need help with the name of the father of the groom and the father of the
bride.  I'm pretty sure I have all the rest but would appreciate any
corrections..  It's the record on the left that begins on the previous page.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SAOMATEUS-C-1791-1797/GRA-SC-SAOMATEUS-C-1791-1797_item1/P8.html

  Starting on line 9:

  ...Manuel Jose Cordeiro, viuvo of his first wife Francisca Roza and son of
Joao Correira P?????Pelloa? and his wife Ignez de Jesus, both deceased.
deceased, with Antonia Maria de Betencourt, daughter of Antonio ???? da Silva
and his wife Maria dos Santos de Betencourt.

  Thanks in advance

  Bill Seidler

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail