Dear all
We have found our J1-M365 type in two Azorean Islands: Ilha de São Miguel e Ilha do Pico
Portuguese origins in the Minho. Before that the Caspian Sea and
J1-M365 is J1a1. I am YF01554
http://www.yfull.com/tree/J1/
Our Project
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/m365/default.aspx?section=yresults
I wrote a paper in Portuguese about the "Alans" in Western Iberia.
"Nós somos Alanos": Documentos, Mitos e Concepções dos Alanos no Ocidente Ibérico.
https://www.academia.edu/13589202/_N%C3%B3s_somos_Alanos_Documentos_Mitos_e_Concep%C3%A7%C3%B5es_dos_Alanos_no_Ocidente_Ib%C3%A9rico

Ricardo

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---