I am trying to find infomation on my 2nd great grandfather and I'm striking
out. The link below is his casamentos, starts on the lower left page and
finishes on the right. After his parents name I noticed a freguesia of
Divino Espirito Santo do logar da Maia. I have checked the freguesia's of
Maia & Lomba da Maia in Ribeira Grande on Sao Miguel, and the freguesia of
Santo Espirito on Santa Maria for his baptismo record (est. birth of 1853)
without finding anything. any suggestions on how I should proceed?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-MAEDEDEUS-C-1870-1879/SMG-PV-MAEDEDEUS-C-1870-1879_item1/P67.html

Thanks,
Paul G.