From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 9:39 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] 23andme Borba/Skinner

As we build the database and get more and more testing, it will be a lot
better. Since the Azores DNA Project was created on FTDNA, way before the other
2 companies existed, we have the most Azoreans. And way better tools for us
admins to help manage people. And FTDNA listens. They are completely aware of
where the Azores are and our endogamy problem. Research takes time though.

Cheri