I do much the same but include the a little more information because my
family has no clue as to freguesias and conselhos, etc.

*CCA *Registos Paroquiais *Maia, Divino Espirito Santo, Ribeira Grande, São
Miguel, Açores, Portugal Baptisms 1880-1889>1882>0025 & 0022 *bottom left
page, #60

mas

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:47 AM, Ângela Loura <angelalo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I usually write down something like this:
>
> *Santo Espírito, Baptismos 1779-1792 > 0126*
>
> Basically, this is the information you see at the top left side, above the
> record on CCA.

>> I'm going to have to look up proper source citiation.
>>
>> I don't cite the CCA Web site as the source. The source of my information
>> is the baptism, marriage, or death.
>>
>> Something like: Parish registration of baptisms (or marriage or death)
>> from Freguesia, Island, Portugal. If the program asks for the author, I put
>> the Catholic Church and the name of that particular church.
>>
>> Now, if the genealogy program is asking me for the repository of where I
>> found it, I would put the CCA there and the URL and the date I accessed it.
>>
>> Cheri
>>
>> Cheri Mello
>> Listowner, Azores-Gen
>> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
>> Tainhas, Achada
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Marilyn Thompson <mari...@jmtmlt.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> How would you site the CCA website? What all would you include? Can
>>> someone give me an example of a baptismal, marriage, or obit for the site?
>>>
>>> I know that it can be done in many ways. I am not sure I am including
>>> enough information if the URL were to change. So I would like suggestions
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
>>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
>>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
>>> membership."
>>> ---
>>> Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
>>> an email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>>

>>  --
>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
>> membership."
>> ---
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>

>  --

*MaryAnn Santos*
Senior Advisement and Student Affairs Administrator
Department of Art and Art Professions
NYU/Steinhardt
212.998.5702
m...@nyu.edu