Jessica,

First I want to tell you that I didn't research this family.  It was done by my
husband's  cousin, Sister Sandra Ann Silva SHF.  I guess she is also your
cousin too..  I hope this is not too confusing.  I didn't know if you wanted
any children of these couples, but I included them.  Ignore them if you want.
You line seems to match up with my husbands.  Have you tested your DNA.  If so
you may find a Joseph A. Salvador listed as a cousin and you will have a clue
where the matches are.

1. Manoel de Barcelos bp. May 24, 1698 Santa Barbara, Fonte Bastardo, son of
(2)Domingos de Aguiar de Andrade and (3) Lucrecia Camella b. Sao Sebastiao  .
He married Maria de Santa Antonio.

2.  Domingos de Aguiar de Andrade b. ? d. Aug. 8, 1706 F.B. son of (4) Manoel
de Barcelos de Andrade and (5) Catarina Ferreira de Avila.

3  Lucrecia Camella b. ? Sao Sebastiao d. Oct. 2, 1734 F.B. dg. of (6)
Sebastiao da Costa of Sao Sebastiao and (7) Maria Pacheco, F.B.

4. Manoel de Barcelos de Andrade

5.Catarina Ferreira de Avila

6. Sebastiao da Costa b. Sao Sebastiao

7 Maria Pacheco b. F.B. d. Jul 10, 1724 F.B.

Domingos de Andrade and Lucrecia Camella
children
i  Manoel de Barcelos bp. May 24, 1693  married Jan. 8, 1720, FB Maria de Santa
Antonio b. Jun 17, 1698 F.B.  d. Feb. 17,1736 F.B.
ii Joanna bp.. Sep 13, 1695
iii Josefa bp. Mar. 23, 1698 FB
iv Antonio bp. Apr 24, 1700 FB
v  Maria da Conceicao bp. Apr. 24, 1700 FB m. Aug. 1, 1714 FB to Joao Vieira
vi Joanna b. Mar 16, 1701 FB

Manoel de Barcelos and Maria de Santa Antonio dg. of Joao Toste, Sargento, and
Angela de Aguiar b. Jul 26, 1692
children
i  Maria de Sao Joseph b. Nov. 2, 1720 m. Manoel Machado Corvelho on Jul 22,
1748 FB
ii Andre b. Nov. 23, 1722 FB
iii Antonio b. Oct. 15, 1724 FB
iv Manoel b. Oct. 15, 1724 FB
v  Manoel b. Apr 4. 1727 FB
vi Joseph b. Jan 23, 1728 FB
vii Rosa b. Feb. 2, 1730 FB
viii Sebastiao b. Jan 12, 1732
ix  Catarina b. Nov 14, 1733
x Pedro b/ Dec 5, 1735

Joao Toste, Sgt. bp Jul 15, 1668 FB son of Nicolao Toste and Maria Gomes of
Cabo da Praia  m. ? Angela de Aguiar, bp.Jul 26, 1682 d. Apr 8, 1712 FB
Children
i   Nicolas Toste bp. Sep. 16, 1696 FB
ii  Maria de Santa Antonia bp Jun 17, 1698, d. Feb. 17,1736 FB m. Jan.8, 1720
FB Manoel de Barcelos
iii Josefa Maria b. Oct. 13, 1700 m. Manoel Ferreira of Lages  on Nov. 12, 1725
FB son of Manoel Ferreira and Ignes Vieira of Lages
iv  Rosa Maria b. Jun 29,1703 d. Dec 27, 1705 FB
v  Joao b. Mar. 29, 1705 FB
vi   Antonio b Apr 25, 1707 FB
vii  Rosa Maria b. Dec 7, 1708 FB

 Nicolas Toste b. Sep.10, 1627FB, d. Nov.5, 1686 FB son of Joao Vaz FB and
Barbara Toste,  He married Maria Gomes, on Nov. 26, 1657.  She was bp. Jun 9,
1633,and died on Jan 22, 1693 Cabo da Praia,
. she was the dg. of Manoel Goncalves of Cabo da Praia and Apolonia Gomes of
Cabo da Praia.
 Children of Nicolas and Maria Gomes
I  Maria bp Sep 1,1658 FB
ii  Manoel bp. May 16, 1660 FB
iii  Joseph ? d. 3/20/1669 FB
vi  Joao Toste, Sgt. bp. Jul 15, 1668 FB
v  Joseph bp. Oct. 26,1672
vi   Joseph bp. 1680
vii  Nicolas bp. ? m. Antonio de Aguiar

 Jesica, let me know if I can help you.  You may ask me anything.  I didn't
want to go further because I know these four couples are you ancestors, but I
wasn't sure if you branched off somewhere.

Helen Vierra Salvador
Fremont, CA