Unfortunately it is full of factual errors. Note that no where does it state
who the researchers were, only that it was published by the Town of Povoacao on
a very important anniversary: 1944, the 500th anniversary of the founding of
the settlement. So, make sure you verify the information. If the original
records are unavailable, check against Rodrigo Rodrigues and / or Carlos
Machado (neither of whom is infallible). There is nothing more annoying than
having to "saw off" a branch that does not belong to our family tree. I know
from personal experience.
John