Wow John, I didn't know that about Mary Astor! How interesting.

I looked in the largest book on the People of Springfield and there are 3
mentions of Vasconcellos'. The first is on page 20 and it is a Leroy
Vasconselis (that's how they spelled it). It says he was not received,
whatever that means! They are mostly just meetings'  and notes about who
attended. Page 50 Lists a Manel Vasconcells age 70 years born Madeira April
24, 1906, a Mrs. Minnie Vasconcelles born Feb 22, 1933 age 73?? It doesn't
say really what they are referring to either! Anyway, those are the
references. Different spellings on all!

Thanks for the interesting info on Mary! Really Lucille, huh?

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily