Thanks, Shirley.
John

     On Saturday, September 5, 2015 5:06 PM, Shirley Allegre
<shir...@digitalpath.net> wrote:

 See below in RED.       Shirley in CA
 ----- Original Message -----  From: 'John Raposo' via Azores Genealogy  To:
azores@googlegroups.com  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 8:27 AM Subject: Re:
[AZORES-Genealogy] RR book - Errors and Ommissions
  I think it is an omission. Keep in mind that Rodrigo Rodrigues never
considered his work finished.It was always a work in progress. He worked on it
for decades and eventually got old and did less and less. It remained in an
unedited version for many, many years after his death. So what you have is what
he had at the time of his death.
 Here is what I have in my data base which I have not independently verified,
so be warned; however, I very much respect and trust the researcher.
  Modified Register for Cipriano do Rego   First Generation         1. Cipriano
do Rego  was born on 24 Jul 1723 in Ponta Garca- NS Piedade. He was christened
on 27 Jul 1723 in Ponta Garca, Sao Miguel, Azores. He died on 18 Oct 1782 in
Ponta Garca- NS Piedade. He was buried in Ribeira Quente, Sao Miguel, Azores.
 LDS- 1388482, 1723, births, Test- Manuel Garcia, with Maria Medeiros o fPG.
Also spelled as Cypriano  and Ciprano. He was baptized July 27th.  Cipriano
married Antonia Barbosa  daughter of Francisco Barbosa and Bernarda de Oliveira
on 12 Aug 1745 in Ponta Garca- NS Piedade. Antonia was born on 2 Feb 1725 in
Vila Franca do Campo- Matriz. She died on 27 Feb 1792 in Ponta Garca- NS
Piedade.    They had the following children:                 2 M        i.
Francisco Barbosa Rego .  I don't have this person.                3 F
ii.  Anna  was born on 7 May 1746. Okay.                4 F        iii.
Theresa Maria  was born on 12 Feb 1751 in Ponta Garca- NS da Piedade.  Okay.
DOMS:  11 Jan 1769, PG,  to Miguel Furtado;  24 Nov 1783, PG, to my 110
Juniparo do Amaral; (He later married my 111 Barbara Soares.                5 F
      iv.  Rosa Maria was born about 25 Oct 1751 in Ponta Garca- NS da Piedade.
I didn't have her DOB.  Thanks.                6 M       v.  Jose Barbosa  was
born about 1753 in Ponta Garca- NS Piedade. He died on 30 Apr 1829 in Ponta
Garca- NS da Piedade. OK LDS- 1388482, pg- 137, births, bap-1751?  +          7
F       vi.  Joana de Jesus Barbosa was born on 14 Jun 1756. in Ponta Garca.
Joanna is my #215 & 231.  In my lines twice.                8 M      vii.
Antonio Rego Barbosa  was born on 5 Mar 1759 in Ponta Garca- NS Piedade. I have
him born in Ribeira Quente, baptised in Ponta Garca.  He is my 234.  He married
my 235 Constancia Roza de Jesus on 15 May 1786 in Ponta Garca.                9
F      viii.  Maria de Jesus Rego or Barbosa  was born on 26 Oct 1760 in Ponta
Garca- NS de Piedade. I have her bapt. 1 Nov 1760. Maria married Antonio da
Costa Carneiro  son of Manuel da Costa Carneiro and Maria de Sao Miguel
Resendes on 9 Sep 1781 in Ponta Garca- NS Piedade. Antonio was born on 21 Apr
1756 in Ponta Garca- NS da Piedade. Okay +        10 F       ix.  Francisca de
Jesus or Santos Barbosa  was born on 16 Jul 1764. I have her as Maria de Jesus
dos Santos Barbosa.

 I hope this helps.
 John

    On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:49 AM, manita.morgado