Antonio de Sousa Martins and Joana dos Reis were married in Mosteiros on 10
Sept 1769.
John Miranda Raposo

     On Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:27 PM, Lee <shorts...@suddenlink.net>
wrote:

 Thanks Bill - Just wanted to clarify (partly because I haven't yet found the
marriage of Joze's parents in Mosteiros and have a feeling they may have been
from elsewhere; but not sure)