Hi E,
I'm back in my study today.  Had errands to do yesterday afternoon.
Clearing things up etc.
I will go through my personal email and check on the request and get back
to you.
The reason I believe they would be from Sao Miguel is because most of the
peoples in this area were from either Sao Miguel or Fayal.  I know that's
not always true but it's in my gut.   lol  I'm sure I would be laughed at
by professionals.
Anyway better get busy and search.

Will get back to you soon

Did I thank you for this stuff already???
If not Thank you so much for this help.

Liz