It looks like it says "em presence de mim", followed by the priest's name
(as Bill pointed out), so I would assume that rest of the names are of
witnesses to the marriage.  Usually, it would say "testamunhos", but I
don't see that.  On the other hand, I loose the thread of it entirely where
the ink fades, sooooo.... FWIW, that's my best theory.

Some of my cousin's are Pavao's-- will let them know about their famous
connection :)  Thanks!

Linda