JR,  I have the marriage for Antonia Pereira fa Manoel da Costa Branquinho
to Manoel Fernandes Freites on 9 Jan 1727 in Sao Roque.  I assigned that
marriage to the first Antonia b. 1709 because the second Antonia b. 1712
would have been only 15 yrs old.  Is it possible she would have married
that young?

Sandra Perez